Informatics and data management have become, very quickly, a high profile challenge as the scope and volume of data continues to grow exponentially. The NuLEAP team has direct experience building, deploying, validating and servicing enterprise class informatics software. The team has direct hands on experience integrating informatics platforms to obtain efficient and higher ROI. The team has successfully driven enterprise IT projects from concept to closure.
Enterprise IT Services:
- Network/ IT Infrastructure analysis and support
- System, Network Administration and Management
- Staff Augmentation
Enterprise Application Services:
- Architecture Design and Deployment Planning
- Deployment – Implementation and Integration with Customers Environment
- Validation (IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Technical support
- Managing roll-out of IT Infrastructure or Enterprise Applications
- Project Planning and Management
- Customer, Vendor, Experts-coordination
- Vendor Management
- Defining business rules and providing development resources for integration and interoperability between disparate lab applications and systems
- Efficient decision making.
- Ensuring data availability to the right people at the right time.
- Providing access to supporting data from anywhere in the informatics value chain.
- Enhancing customer compliance position through efficient information management.
- Identifying alternative process options that remove bottlenecks, including
- Technology recommendations.