Software Design and Development is one of NuLEAP’s core competencies. Having been in the business of developing commercial Informatics Software for regulated industries all along, our management and staff take a “Product Oriented” approach to all projects regardless of how small they may be.
Our standard operating procedures (SOP) help us focus our work within a well defined Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Processes for product development, software applications development and systems integration and product testing have been audited by our customers. We deliver a Certificate of Structural Validation for all software projects we undertake.
- Product Design and Development.
- We adhere to a proven, tested SDLC process – Requirements Documentation, Functional Specifications, Design Documents, Test and Validation plans.
Customized Software Development & Integration:
- Design, implementation and deployment of customized, domain specific solutions.
- Partner to build life and laboratory science compliant products and applications.
- We fulfill the needs of Requirements Documents, Functional Specifications, Design Documents, Test Plans, and recommended Validation plans.
- Testing Products using manual and automated Testing Tools.
- Developing Test Plans, Test Cases, and Evidence Documents.