NuLEAP was founded in the year 2010 as a spin off from Megaware Technologies. The parent company, Megaware Technologies, was founded in 1991 in Boston, Massachusetts. Since its inception, Megaware has been serving Life and Laboratory Science communities.
NuGenesis Technologies Corporation (then Mantra Software) spun out of Megaware in 1996. Waters Corporation acquired NuGenesis Technologies in early 2004.
NuLEAP team members have worked closely with leading Laboratory Informatics vendors on LIMS, ELN, SDMS, EDMS and Instrument Software solutions.
NuLEAP offers multi-disciplinary skill designed to help its customers maximize the value of their Informatics Technologies & Data. We offer a unique combination of business and technology skills, including expertise in multiple Enterprise Informatics platforms such as:
• Scientific Data Management Systems (SDMS)
• Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
• Electronic Laboratory Notebooks (eLN)
• Document/Content Management Systems
• Instrument Software Systems
• Using our expertise in Laboratory Data Automation systems, we help our customers better define their Business Processes, Work Flow and Systems Integration Strategies to maximize their ROI in Life & Laboratory Informatics Technologies.
NuLEAP’s “product oriented” approach takes advantage of our strong product design development, deployment, validation and systems integration experience. We apply this methodology to even the smallest development projects, ensuring high quality, scalability, timely delivery and excellent support.